none
problems with live messenger

Question

• there is no help topic for live messenger but since it is called live in the name then post here

for some reason your forced to pick makes me pick live writer and this is not live writer so your forums forcing me to pick needs to be fixed so if you do not like this in the wrong place then actually create a help forum for live messenger

SEARCHING AVAILABLE TOPICS LIST DOES NOT GIVE A LIVE MESSENGER CHOICE AND THE FORUM LINK BY THIS STEPHEN BOOTS IS JUST SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE PAGE SO IT REALLY DOES NOT EXIST

it always seems to sign me out and not really sign me out

my news and other sections go to a default page telling me i am signed out but i am still signed in for actual messenger and i must do the sign out from here and leave messenger completely and sign in again just to get my news back for a few minutes

i do update daily so i have all the latest patches for messenger and windows

Friday, July 29, 2011 7:26 AM

All replies

• Sorry, wrong forum. This forum is for a blogging software.
    For help in using Windows Live messengerl, try the Windows Live messenger forums on windowslivehelp.com

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, August 29, 2011 5:33 AM