• Hello friends,

Tell me why you are here .. That is which feature You like the most

1] imagine cup

2] s2B

3] Code Challenge

4] Forums

5] Whitepapers

Or anything  else

Tell ma any one , and y you like IT !!!!

Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:29 AM

Answers

•  

i havnt as yet tried imagine cup or s2b before or even coding challenge before,

but as of now,what i really like is the Forums,cuz u get ur personal technical/non-tecnical  and general queries solved here,and more importantly u get to share knowledge as well as ur opinions and creativity with others,and get the same in return...

itz a gr8 way for SR user interaction,cuz on the SR site,ther's not a proper medium of conversation among the SR members...so the Forums solves this ..

while coming to whitepapers posted,most of the times its just ctrl c,ctrl V + save in a word doc/or just save the doc direclty,n upload,with the person posting this, havin hardly a clue what he/she has posted,.....but on the other hand,people who get this on the receiving end tend to gain a lot of knowledge thru such whitepapers.

Sunday, October 7, 2007 4:39 AM

All replies

•  i like all...
    i love to use my mind...
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 11:46 AM
  • I asked which one you liked the most ... Not All  !!

Sunday, October 7, 2007 2:42 AM
  •  

i havnt as yet tried imagine cup or s2b before or even coding challenge before,

but as of now,what i really like is the Forums,cuz u get ur personal technical/non-tecnical  and general queries solved here,and more importantly u get to share knowledge as well as ur opinions and creativity with others,and get the same in return...

itz a gr8 way for SR user interaction,cuz on the SR site,ther's not a proper medium of conversation among the SR members...so the Forums solves this ..

while coming to whitepapers posted,most of the times its just ctrl c,ctrl V + save in a word doc/or just save the doc direclty,n upload,with the person posting this, havin hardly a clue what he/she has posted,.....but on the other hand,people who get this on the receiving end tend to gain a lot of knowledge thru such whitepapers.

Sunday, October 7, 2007 4:39 AM
  • I like coding challenge the most. I love coding and its more challenging to complete it withing a stipulated amount of time. Moreover, we have to keep in mind the efficiency of logic and also error checkings. So this is fun and challenging. I wait the whole month for it. I simply love it.
    Monday, October 8, 2007 5:57 PM

• 3] Code Challenge

4] Forums

5] Whitepapers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:41 AM
  •  

since i am new , i donno about anything . but i like forums here
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:22 AM
  • I think it depends upon how people are interacting with internet

Most of us are Orkut fan, they need friend    so forum is best for them

Other who are involving themself in project works they like S2B, imagine cup

Some of us are very good coders so they opt for Code Challenge sure

In my case i like all     specially Forum as it is also a knowledge transfer medium

Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:13 AM