none
debug error RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Could you tell more about your issue? How does it occur? Some code snippet which generates this error is required if any.
    As when I click your link, a page which only has a facebook logo in the top left corner is opened.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day,

Leo Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, October 7, 2011 5:35 AM
  • Hi

Please help, I get this error, when I debug my website in c#, the following error comes up giving me an option to either break, continue, or ignore.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:53 PM
  • Hi andileam,

Where is the error thrown? If it is from some code, will you show us a relatively complete code snippet for us to reproduce the error?

Have a nice day,
    Leo Liu [MSFT]
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:51 AM
  • Hi Leo Liu

Sorry for late responce.

The error does'nt come from my code, when I run it sometimes, it runs perfectly, but sometimes it does'nt and pops up the above error.

The error generates a new tab on the pages tab, and this is the error:

if(!this.JSON){this.JSON={}}(function(){function f(n){return n<10?"0"+n:n}if(typeof Date.prototype.toJSON!=="function"){Date.prototype.toJSON=function(key){return isFinite(this.valueOf())?this.getUTCFullYear()+"-"+f(this.getUTCMonth()+1)+"-"+f(this.getUTCDate())+"T"+f(this.getUTCHours())+":"+f(this.getUTCMinutes())+":"+f(this.getUTCSeconds())+"Z":null};String.prototype.toJSON=Number.prototype.toJSON=Boolean.prototype.toJSON=function(key){return this.valueOf()}}var cx=/[\u0000\u00ad\u0600-\u0604\u070f\u17b4\u17b5\u200c-\u200f\u2028-\u202f\u2060-\u206f\ufeff\ufff0-\uffff]/g,escapable=/[\\\"\x00-\x1f\x7f-\x9f\u00ad\u0600-\u0604\u070f\u17b4\u17b5\u200c-\u200f\u2028-\u202f\u2060-\u206f\ufeff\ufff0-\uffff]/g,gap,indent,meta={"\b":"\\b","\t":"\\t","\n":"\\n","\f":"\\f","\r":"\\r",'"':'\\"',"\\":"\\\\"},rep;function quote(string){escapable.lastIndex=0;return escapable.test(string)?'"'+string.replace(escapable,function(a){var c=meta[a];return typeof c==="string"?c:"\\u"+("0000"+a.charCodeAt(0).toString(16)).slice(-4)})+'"':'"'+string+'"'}function str(key,holder){var i,k,v,length,mind=gap,partial,value=holder[key];if(value&&typeof value==="object"&&typeof value.toJSON==="function"){value=value.toJSON(key)}if(typeof rep==="function"){value=rep.call(holder,key,value)}switch(typeof value){case"string":return quote(value);case"number":return isFinite(value)?String(value):"null";case"boolean":case"null":return String(value);case"object":if(!value){return"null"}gap+=indent;partial=[];if(Object.prototype.toString.apply(value)==="[object Array]"){length=value.length;for(i=0;i<length;i+=1){partial[i]=str(i,value)||"null"}v=partial.length===0?"[]":gap?"[\n"+gap+partial.join(",\n"+gap)+"\n"+mind+"]":"["+partial.join(",")+"]";gap=mind;return v}if(rep&&typeof rep==="object"){length=rep.length;for(i=0;i<length;i+=1){k=rep[i];if(typeof k==="string"){v=str(k,value);if(v){partial.push(quote(k)+(gap?": ":":")+v)}}}}else{for(k in value){if(Object.hasOwnProperty.call(value,k)){v=str(k,value);if(v){partial.push(quote(k)+(gap?": ":":")+v)}}}}v=partial.length===0?"{}":gap?"{\n"+gap+partial.join(",\n"+gap)+"\n"+mind+"}":"{"+partial.join(",")+"}";gap=mind;return v}}if(typeof JSON.stringify!=="function"){JSON.stringify=function(value,replacer,space){var i;gap="";indent="";if(typeof space==="number"){for(i=0;i<space;i+=1){indent+=" "}}else{if(typeof space==="string"){indent=space}}rep=replacer;if(replacer&&typeof replacer!=="function"&&(typeof replacer!=="object"||typeof replacer.length!=="number")){throw new Error("JSON.stringify")}return str("",{"":value})}}if(typeof JSON.parse!=="function"){JSON.parse=function(text,reviver){var j;function walk(holder,key){var k,v,value=holder[key];if(value&&typeof value==="object"){for(k in value){if(Object.hasOwnProperty.call(value,k)){v=walk(value,k);if(v!==undefined){value[k]=v}else{delete value[k]}}}}return reviver.call(holder,key,value)}text=String(text);cx.lastIndex=0;if(cx.test(text)){text=text.replace(cx,function(a){return"\\u"+("0000"+a.charCodeAt(0).toString(16)).slice(-4)})}if(/^[\],:{}\s]*$/.test(text.replace(/\\(?:["\\\/bfnrt]|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})/g,"@").replace(/"[^"\\\n\r]*"|true|false|null|-?\d+(?:\.\d*)?(?:[eE][+\-]?\d+)?/g,"]").replace(/(?:^|:|,)(?:\s*\[)+/g,""))){j=eval("("+text+")");return typeof reviver==="function"?walk({"":j},""):j}throw new SyntaxError("JSON.parse")}}}());
    /*
     * jQuery JavaScript Library v1.5.1
     * http://jquery.com/
     * Copyright 2011, John Resig
     * Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
     * http://jquery.org/license
     * Includes Sizzle.js
     * http://sizzlejs.com/
     * Copyright 2011, The Dojo Foundation
     * Released under the MIT, BSD, and GPL Licenses.
     * Date: Wed Feb 23 13:55:29 2011 -0500
     */

Friday, November 18, 2011 7:52 AM
  • Hi andileam,

So it is an error thrown from the jQuery framework library, you'll need to consult this issue in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for efficient support, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

jQuery for the ASP.NET Developer

Discuss how you can use jQuery with your ASP.NET applications

HTML, CSS and JavaScript

The place for client-side programming discussions, including CSS, DHTML, Javascript, etc.

Have a nice day,

Leo Liu [MSFT]

Monday, November 21, 2011 2:55 AM
  • Hi

I have upgraded IE from IE8 to IE9 with window 7 (64 bits) , so after upgrading I am getting the dynamic JScript error as Microsoft JScript runtime error: Invalid origin: https://s-static.ak.fbcdn.net.

Thanks in Advance

Seema

Seema Patre
    Monday, January 2, 2012 10:49 AM