How to refresh views on revisit CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a client request. They want to refresh the page on revisit of it.

1. I have logged in, Cases --> My cases , for example i have 4 cases assigned to me. 

2. I navigated to other view like All Cases. I looked at the data for sometime. Meanwhile my manager assigned a case to me.

3. Now revisited My cases View, As we know that CRM 2013 will not refresh the page, I still see old 4 cases, But actual are 5.

Is there anyway that i can refresh my page on revisit of the view. I have heard if real time workflow which will refresh will refresh page on save. But i am not sure how can i incorporate it with revisiting of views.

Your help is much appreciated..! 

Monday, September 1, 2014 5:14 AM

All replies

• when you change the views the new views load and filter the record each and every time.

it load and refresh auto you don't need to refresh.

but if you have problem you can refresh manually by clicking the refresh button from selected view.

Muhammad Sohail

• Edited by sohail450 Monday, September 1, 2014 8:32 AM
    Monday, September 1, 2014 8:31 AM
  • Hi Sohail,

Its not something i am clicking on the view again. If i click on back button, It will never refresh as it will show you the page which is opened previously. to see updated records user should click on refresh button on grid. But client do not want to d that. I know It is CRM 2013 OOB.

Now my question is that is there anyway that we can refresh it?

Thanks

Monday, September 1, 2014 9:00 AM
  • The back button does not keep track of different views, so viewing Sales Dashboard, then Opportunities > My Opps then All Opps, then Open an Opportunity, the back button will go to All Opps then the Dashboard. To switch to a different view you have to click on it and then it shows live data right now, based on filtering, it is not cached.

Hope this helps.
    Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011
    UK CRM Guru Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:32 PM