Connect to GPS from ASP.NET RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In the asp.net project we need to track the trucks position in google maps using ATRACK device connect to COM1 port of the PC. Refer the ATRACK device that needs to be connected to COM1 port by googling it.

So I need to write a window service that can

• Connect to GPS.
    • Display output based on some commands like a) AT$EGNS 12,12 ,123 b)AT$SPED - calculates engine speed .
    • After writing the service and test it , i need to call this service in windows or web application where user will type only these commands AT$EGNS .
    • It should read the data and display . AT$SPED will display trucks speed Urgent please help. Send me sample project urls or code to my email. id :guhananth@yahoo.com

Guhananth.S

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:51 AM
    Tuesday, June 17, 2014 1:38 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Because your question is about ASP.NET Web Application development, I suggest that you can consult your issue on ASP.NET forum: http://forums.asp.net/  for better solution and support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:51 PM
    Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:51 AM