none
received information that my computer is not a real copy RRS feed

• Question

• the copy of windows is a original from dell my number is [REMOVED]  DELL check every thing this morning and told me that everything is ok my E-Mail is [REMOVED]
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:02 PM

Answers

• "hubert guenette" wrote in message news:84fde3c9-6634-4056-883e-f4aebf2de557...
    the copy of windows is a original from dell my number is <redacted>  DELL check every thing this morning and told me that everything is ok my E-Mail <redacted>

PLEASE edit your post to remove your key - otherwise it WILL be blocked!
    Please also remove your email addy - unless you want a tom of spam!

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 10:55 PM

All replies

• "hubert guenette" wrote in message news:84fde3c9-6634-4056-883e-f4aebf2de557...
    the copy of windows is a original from dell my number is <redacted>  DELL check every thing this morning and told me that everything is ok my E-Mail <redacted>

PLEASE edit your post to remove your key - otherwise it WILL be blocked!
    Please also remove your email addy - unless you want a tom of spam!

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 10:55 PM
  • PLEASE edit your post to remove your key - otherwise it WILL be blocked!

Its the Dell OEM:SLP key, its not like its not well known, and no conceivable way that it'll ever be blocked (affecting how many million Dell preinstalls?).

(Though the fact that you can use a Home Premium SLP key in the Anytime Upgrade function to upgrade a Starter or Home Basic SLP install probably is reason that it should be redacted)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:09 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Friday, January 21, 2011 8:55 PM