none
Recognition Points not updated RRS feed

Answers

• The guidance is up to 24 hours for activities, points and achievements to be posted to your profile. It's normally much quicker than that.

As to the last 12 hours, we were doing a large import of data for the new "Translation" app. Translation activities will come from helping to translate Library content and we've been backfilling in the activities in preparation for that app's onboarding.

• Marked as answer by Asim Bagwan Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:50 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:41 PM

All replies

• HI Asim !

In your profile Activity Tab its showing "Answered the question Making a 2x2 matrix confirmed by the asker in the SQL Server Reporting Services Forum." its points will be included in your total count.

The reason you might not see the increase in your total points might be some of your answered has been unmarked by asker or moderator. Which will cause in decrease of points. Have you remember the count of your Answers before this question has been marked as an Answered.

Points usually appear once their activities are shown in Activity Tab.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks,
    Hasham

Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:55 PM
  • Hi Hasham,

You pointed another post, I answered the post "Matrix: How to find the average of a Total Row". I can not see in my activity tab as Quickly Answered Question ......

Regards,

Asim Bagwan

Kindly mark the replies as Answers if they help!

Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:08 PM
  • HI asim !

Both posts looks pretty similar though.

Once it will shows up in your recent Activity Tab points will be added same time. Just wait till they recalculate your acitvities and points.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks,
    Hasham

Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:20 PM
  • Just wait till they recalculate your acitvities and points.
    How much time generally it take. This happened first time.

Regards,

Asim Bagwan

Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:29 PM
  • Would be less than 24 hours. Thats what they usually said.

Thanks, Hasham

Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:40 PM
  • Still an issue?

Your activity might be updated by now.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Friday, December 9, 2011 7:41 AM
    Owner
  • Hi Ed Price,

My activity page still not reflecting mentioned thread for the answer.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/f667313c-bec1-4ead-8fa0-574f46f83121/#d7741b28-bad1-4e34-be61-8de333b4f2d2

All activities are appearing (before and after) but missed one activity which should be something like "Answered the question ......."  and also points :)

Regards,

Asim Bagwan

Friday, December 9, 2011 8:24 AM
  • At this moment, I'm still missing three achievements: "Forum Answerer IV" (gold, more than 500 answers), "Blog Commentator II" (silver, more than 50 blog comments) and "New Blogger" (bronze, a few hours ago I've published my first blog's post).
    I cannot verify if I could have earned any other achievement: answers with code are not separately displayed in the profile page as well as Wiki comments are not separately displayed but mixed together with revision comments.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 8:55 PM
  • I have an activity and points missing

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/transactsql/thread/ffff0fee-7ddf-469f-9b21-295359b14d8b

In this thread I got a helpful vote, but it's not in my activity and I didn't get Points for that.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 9:11 PM
  • At this moment, I'm still missing three achievements: "Forum Answerer IV" (gold, more than 500 answers), "Blog Commentator II" (silver, more than 50 blog comments) and "New Blogger" (bronze, a few hours ago I've published my first blog's post).
    I cannot verify if I could have earned any other achievement: answers with code are not separately displayed in the profile page as well as Wiki comments are not separately displayed but mixed together with revision comments.

Bye.

Those Achievement Medals kicked in last week. They did for me too.
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:26 PM
    Owner

Bye.

Those Achievement Medals kicked in last week. They did for me too.

Yes, I saw that. I hope there will not be other problems like this one.
    Thanks Ed.

Bye.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:29 PM
  • Hi Ed,

This is happened today again with one post which is marked as answer and helpful but points are not updated.

Below is the post

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreportingservices/thread/201729b6-6577-483a-9196-9907b317b3fc

Edit: No events are showing in my profile page since last 2 hours where as I replied losts of thread.

Regards,

Asim Bagwan

• Edited by Asim Bagwan Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:11 AM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:25 AM
  • think the system is struggling with a backlog atm. took a few hours earlier for answers and replys to show up in activity in the profile
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:19 AM
    Answerer
  • the same error here

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Profile/thread/a3e999c2-ffe9-4b2c-9390-90b4ecea794c

Mohamed Abd Elhamid Abd Elaziz Microsoft System Administrator My blog: http://Mabdelhamid.wordpress.com/
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:55 AM
  • The guidance is up to 24 hours for activities, points and achievements to be posted to your profile. It's normally much quicker than that.

As to the last 12 hours, we were doing a large import of data for the new "Translation" app. Translation activities will come from helping to translate Library content and we've been backfilling in the activities in preparation for that app's onboarding.

• Marked as answer by Asim Bagwan Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:50 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:41 PM