Unresolved Conflicts not being fixed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having a problem where one synchronised folder has 4 unresolved conflicts.
    I click to resolve the conflicts, select whether I want to keep the item from whichever computer etc. and move on to the next unresolved conflict etc.
    Problem is that the 4 unresolved conflicts remain.
    It's not just a screen refreshing problem etc. either, because even after I've logged out, restarted and come back to the computer hours later, the conflicts are still there in their apparent unresolved status.

Please note that I have checked and confirmed that they are the same identical files that are producing the conflicts, and not four new file conflicts by simple coincidence.

Regards

Steve
    Monday, May 4, 2009 1:54 PM

Answers

• Are these conflicts related to the same issue you reported in your other post? Same folder or different folder. Are the conflicts on the Home or Work PC?

In any event, since I asked you to capture the logs for your other problem, please attach them to another bug submission for this problem. You may want to only submit the logs from the machine with the conflicts showing in this case.

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, May 4, 2009 3:08 PM