Academic Research doesn't apply profile editing for fields of study RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I found my author profile in Microsoft Academic Search. When I had a look to listed information I found out the listed fields of study are incorrect for me; I never had researches about Pattern Recognition of Hardware Architecture at all. In fact my researches confined to Control & Systems. I tried to make correction by edit my profile, I made the changes and saved it, but when I return to profile section the incorrect information are still remained without applying modifications. The strange thing is that when I again go through edit profile the fields are filled by the modifications.

I hope someone had the same issue to give me the right direction.
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:11 PM

Answers

• Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can confirm that we received your author profile edits. They must be processed in the system before they appear on the live site, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:38 PM

All replies

• Isn't there anybody with any idea in this regard?
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:18 AM
  • Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can confirm that we received your author profile edits. They must be processed in the system before they appear on the live site, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:38 PM
  • Hi, Thank you for your kind reply. I've made the changes couple of weeks ago and I am wondering how much does it take to be processed and applied online. However, with my current listed fields of study my researches are misunderstood by me peers and I've received their notifications in this regard. I will greatly appreciate you if you put this matter in your first attention priority.  In fact, I prefer to have not any author profile instead of have a full but misleading one. Thank you again for your kind consideration to my problem. 
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:56 PM