Print Reconciliation Statement RRS feed

• Question

• It's sad that some people don't know what a reconciliation statement (report) is.  I too have tried to print this report in Money (Quicken does this bing, bang, boom).  The only way I have been able to do it is by doing a PRINTSCREEN (Snapshot).  Press blue Fn key simultaneously w/Print Screen key.  Go to Word and paste.  Go to File and print.  Hope this helps.

Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:19 PM

All replies

• If you right click in the report, do you not see options to Copy, Print, and Export the report?
    Friday, June 12, 2020 2:07 AM
  • Report like bank statement/reconciliation:

If Advanced Reports are not enabled, click
    Reports->ChangeReportSettings->SwitchFromEssentialToAdvancedReports.

With Advanced Reports enabled do these:

1.Reports->AccountTransactions
    2. Customize->Reset
    3. Customize->Account->ClearAll, then tick the account you are doing. Apply.
     3a. Date (select date range), Apply.
     3b. Rows&Columns : tick Memo, Cleared Status. Leave Category ticked.
     3c. optionally, you can examine the various tabs, and make any other changes.
     3d. click OK.

To put the report into a spreadsheet, right-click into the report
    and choose Copy.  You can then paste into a spreadsheet. You can also select
    Print when you right click to print the report.

To save this customized report for later use, at the top of Money, click
     Favorites->AddToFavorites
     Enter a new ReportName. OK.
     For example, a report could be named "Bluebank checking last 6 months".

To access a saved report later,
     Favorites-> FavoriteReports->[the report name]

To Delete or rename an existing favorite report, click
     Favorites-> OrganizeFavorites->Reports

Friday, June 12, 2020 4:46 AM
  • From my Balance account screen, I was able to print my reconciliation report, by simply selecting File > Print, so I'm not sure what the OP is asking.

Barry, right-clicking only offers 2 options: new transaction or find a transaction.

Money H&B Sunset

• Edited by ameridan Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:31 AM
    Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:28 AM
  • Barry, right-clicking only offers 2 options: new transaction or find a transaction.

Money H&B Sunset

When I right click **in a report**, Money 99 gives me five options: Add to Favorites, Customize, Copy, Print, and Export.  It surprises me a later version does not have them.
    Saturday, June 13, 2020 3:32 PM
  • Barry, right-clicking only offers 2 options: new transaction or find a transaction.

Money H&B Sunset

When I right click **in a report**, Money 99 gives me five options: Add to Favorites, Customize, Copy, Print, and Export.  It surprises me a later version does not have them.
    Later versions also have those choices for reports. I think Ameridan is talking about some screen that presumably you can  get to during the "Balance this account" process. 

Saturday, June 13, 2020 3:39 PM