none
New Azure Role Based Certifications RRS feed

• Question

• Just saw that Microsoft has announce new Azure role based certifications.

What happens to people with MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure? Is there a transition or upgrade exam for it? I saw a transition exam for 70-535 exam, but because I never wrote that, I don't think I am eligible.

My concern is that I will have to write up all exams to get certified again. That would suck. It would be nice to get your previous MCSE count for something.

Monday, September 24, 2018 4:37 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Unfortunately you can't take 70-535 anymore! If you passed any of those exams 70-532, 70-533 or 70-535 before ,still you have to take the new azure transition exams only as those exams will be valid for competencies until Dec. 21, 2020.

Note: The transition exam is intended for people who have already demonstrated skills in the content domain by passing the existing exams that the new role-based certification exams will be replacing.

Azure Administrator

• Exam AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Exam
    • AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security

Upon passing both exams, the individual will be Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate

Azure Developer

• AZ-203: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions
    • AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions

Upon passing both exams, the individual will be Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate

Note :AZ-200 is retired (already!) and replaced with AZ-203

Azure Solutions Architect

• AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
    • AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design

Upon passing both exams, the individual will be Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert

Conclusion

If u have passed 70-535, u need to take AZ-302
    if u have passed 70-533, u need to take AZ-102
    if u have passed 70-532 or if you didn't, u need to take AZ-203

Sunday, February 10, 2019 12:08 PM