curious on status RRS feed

• Question

• it's been quite a while since any update for the mobile client and alot of us with devices can't use the last build. What's the project's status?
    Friday, August 7, 2009 11:27 PM

Answers

• All I know is that the project is alive and programmers are programming. When we'll see a new build is not something that Microsoft will announce, unfortumately.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, August 10, 2009 12:27 PM

All replies

• All I know is that the project is alive and programmers are programming. When we'll see a new build is not something that Microsoft will announce, unfortumately.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, August 10, 2009 12:27 PM
  • but i hear it will integrate with myphone....which would be really cool if they pulled it off right
    Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:05 AM
  • I'm hopeful that we'll finally see the merger of the various services - Live Mesh, My Phone, Live Sync, and SkyDrive.
    -steve
    Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:18 AM