Web page snapshot using C#.net RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to work with a project that can capture web page image in different browsers(IE,Chrome,Firefox,Opera,Safari etc.) with a specified URL.So,It is possible to know the different browser functionality (like page loading time) using c#.net Windows application?Please give me any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

• Moved by SamAgain Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:04 AM not bcl question (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Chandra,

Left alone the fact that this is not the correct forum (check asp.net forums), your question is not clear to me. Do you want to take a snapshot of the webpage being served or determine which browser is running?

Kind regards,
    Tom de Koning

If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:22 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the (Visual C# Developer Center > Visual C# Forums > Visual C# IDE ) forum located here:  (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/csharpide/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,

Shivendra Pratap Singh Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Chandra,

Left alone the fact that this is not the correct forum (check asp.net forums), your question is not clear to me. Do you want to take a snapshot of the webpage being served or determine which browser is running?

Kind regards,
    Tom de Koning

If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:22 PM
  • Thanks for reply sir, I want to take a snapshot of the webpage being served but i don't want to use WebBrowser Control for it because it only works with IE.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 5:17 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the (Visual C# Developer Center > Visual C# Forums > Visual C# IDE ) forum located here:  (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/csharpide/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,

Shivendra Pratap Singh Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:43 AM