CRM 2011 Error Message “An error occurred when verifying security for the message.” RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to connect to CRM 2011 Online and On-premise from ASP.Net External Portal,But when I call IOgranizationService.Execute(_Request),I am getting the error “An error occurred when verifying security for the message.”

I searched the bolgs and found that this is due to the time zone and time difference between CRM server and my application server(where asp.net website is hosted).

By changing the time zone and time of my application server to sync with CRM Server I am able to query the CRM without any error.

But I dont want to go with this way.

Is there any thing else that can be done to resolve this issue without changing the time zone.

Any help would be appreciated
    Friday, August 9, 2013 5:45 AM

Answers

• While analyzing the issue I found that the Application server time was automatically set to 5 min ahead of the time zone,

so the CRM Server first checks from which time zone the request is coming and then it compares the time of the request with the actual time of that time zone. If it finds the request time is ahead of actual time of that time zone,then it sends the error.

• Marked as answer by diwakarj Friday, August 9, 2013 9:48 AM
    Friday, August 9, 2013 9:48 AM

All replies

• While analyzing the issue I found that the Application server time was automatically set to 5 min ahead of the time zone,

so the CRM Server first checks from which time zone the request is coming and then it compares the time of the request with the actual time of that time zone. If it finds the request time is ahead of actual time of that time zone,then it sends the error.

• Marked as answer by diwakarj Friday, August 9, 2013 9:48 AM
    Friday, August 9, 2013 9:48 AM
  • This is because of time zone of server.its need not to do with local system.try  to manage timezone with server.

---------------------

Please mark as a answer if is correct.

Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:32 AM