MSCRMEmail CRM 2011 Email Router - error 26090 in Event Viewer RRS feed

• Question

• We have some queues set up in CRM 2011.   In Email Router config, can successfully 'Load Data' and publish but then in Event Viewer we are getting this error 26090.  I searched and found a few references to this error, but none of the remedies (some CRM 4.0) helped.  What else can we check?    Thanks

Log Name:      Application
    Source:        MSCRMEmail
    Date:          10/16/2011 1:17:54 PM
    Event ID:      26090
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      emailt.domain.COM
    Description:
    #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox First.Last@domain.com. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The server to which the application is connected cannot impersonate the requested user due to insufficient permission.
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeServiceBinding.GetFolder(GetFolderType GetFolder1)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.OpenMailbox()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.InitExchangeConnector()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()\r\nErrorImpersonationDeniedThe server to which the application is connected cannot impersonate the requested user due to insufficient permission.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="MSCRMEmail" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="0">26090</EventID>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-10-16T20:17:54.000000000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>3369</EventRecordID>
        <Channel>Application</Channel>
        <Computer>emailt.domain.COM</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data>#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox First.Last@domain.com. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The server to which the application is connected cannot impersonate the requested user due to insufficient permission.
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeServiceBinding.GetFolder(GetFolderType GetFolder1)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.OpenMailbox()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.InitExchangeConnector()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()\r\nErrorImpersonationDeniedThe server to which the application is connected cannot impersonate the requested user due to insufficient permission.</Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>

Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:29 PM

All replies

•  

1. Create a  trust between the computer running the email router and exchange server.
    2. Check the user defined in the incoming profile has access  to read the mail box.

I hope this helps.

Amreek Singh Senior CRM Consultant CDC Praxa Sydney, Australia http://mscrmshop.blogspot.com http://crm2011usersettings.codeplex.com
    Monday, October 17, 2011 12:38 PM
  • Brian,

Any luck with this I am getting the same issue. I have 2 email addresses that I'm using for email queues.

The first one works fine. We created a shared mail box and gave the user assocated with the first mailbox access to the second mailbox. The second Mailbox throws the error. We created a user to use as a service account to access both mailboxes as the CRM Email Router for 2011 on line only allows me to specify a single user account and not to pass user credentials through CRM. This blew up completely with the same error. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:15 PM