CRM Address book RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

1. Reorder the selection of global address book on the first and CRM address book on the second for contact entity.

2. I have 10 task which is completed or inactive task  in CRM and when i do outlook Synch still i am able to see the task in outlook. how to prevent this?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:11 PM

Answers

• Hello,

1. I do not understand your question, I am sorry. Are you referring to the Global Address List in Outlook (which has nothing to do with CRM)? You sentence says "first" and "second" I don't know what you are referring to: first and second tabs, perhaps?

2. It is standard and desirable behaviour of completed CRM activities to sync with Outlook. If you don't want to see completed tasks in Outlook, consider using a different view such as the Active Tasks view in the Outlook Tasks area which only shows incomplete tasks and hides completed tasks.

Hope this helps.

Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, July 12, 2010 3:33 PM
    Friday, June 25, 2010 10:43 AM

All replies

• Hi All,

Is there any update please?

cheers

VP

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:00 PM
  • Hello,

1. I do not understand your question, I am sorry. Are you referring to the Global Address List in Outlook (which has nothing to do with CRM)? You sentence says "first" and "second" I don't know what you are referring to: first and second tabs, perhaps?

2. It is standard and desirable behaviour of completed CRM activities to sync with Outlook. If you don't want to see completed tasks in Outlook, consider using a different view such as the Active Tasks view in the Outlook Tasks area which only shows incomplete tasks and hides completed tasks.

Hope this helps.

Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, July 12, 2010 3:33 PM
    Friday, June 25, 2010 10:43 AM