Microsoft Private Partner Newsgroups RRS feed

• Question

• I was an avid user of the Microsoft Private Newsgroups for Partners. In fact, I have a half dozen questions that have been waiting for a response for many weeks. By chance, I discovered a notice indicating that the Partner Newsgroups have been retired (I was never notified), and these forums are taking their place. I have two questions:

1. Is there a comprable group of private forums dedicated to Microsoft Partners, and if so, where are they?

2. Where is the forum for Windows SBS 2008?

Thank you

Friday, June 11, 2010 6:07 PM

Answers

• I finally ended up finding what I was looking for, but it took a lot of searching, and my original post (both on the Newsgroups and this Forum) were never answered by an MS rep. Thanks
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:48 PM
  • A quick search of "Microsoft Partner Forum" led me to https://partner.microsoft.com/40014662, which lists a bunch of forum categories. For SBS you probably need to look under the Windows Server category. My partnership expired so I can't confirm.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 20, 2010 6:47 PM

All replies

• Unbelievable, isn't it that 782 people can read your post and NONE of them have a clue where you can get help.  Once the MS newsgroups went away, all is chaotic and the replacement of NG's by these forums just isn't working.

I have made four posts in four different forums and not a single one has had any answers.

Friday, August 20, 2010 1:58 PM
  • A quick search of "Microsoft Partner Forum" led me to https://partner.microsoft.com/40014662, which lists a bunch of forum categories. For SBS you probably need to look under the Windows Server category. My partnership expired so I can't confirm.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 20, 2010 6:47 PM
  • I finally ended up finding what I was looking for, but it took a lot of searching, and my original post (both on the Newsgroups and this Forum) were never answered by an MS rep. Thanks
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:48 PM