How can i solve "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application" Error?
This is my first question at msdn forum.
i am not good at english.so please abide.
I want to ask a question that solve my problems.
When i developing my application, the following error is occurring.
so i restart my Computer and test again.
That error is still occurring.
I am developing C#.net Windows form with Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0.
I don't know how to do that error.
I am so confuse about that error.
Please help me to solve that error.
Thanks you so much for your time.
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application.
Most likely it cannot access all of its dependencies. Please make sure that:
- .NET Framework 4.0 is installed on the machine
- your application dependencies are installed in the appropriate places
You can use a dependency walker to see what files are required by your application.
Is your OS 32bit or 64bit?
The error code 0xc000007b means INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT in ntstatus.h which indicates that some files were corrupted.
Problem: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
* install qualified drivers
* update directX
* install .net framework
* update to .net framework to 3.5
* download and install DirectX Redist (March 2009) from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/resultsForProduct.aspx?displaylang=en&productID=9C954C37-1ED1-4846-8A7D-85FC422D1388
* install the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
By the way, it's better to post this kind of question on the more appropriated forum : Visual Studio Debugger forum.
Helen Zhou [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.