Phone no sound RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Nokia 925 that I updated to 8.1. When I make or receive a phone call I am unable to hear the person on the other end but they can hear me. I can hear the person on the other end when I put the person on the speaker phone. Obviously I don't want to have to always use the speaker phone. This problem was the result of the upgrade.   Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix?

I also wasn't able to put the phone in airplane mode but then later on it worked.  Not sure if this will be an intermittent issue.

I had my phone call someone through my car Bluetooth.  I was curious to see if the sound would work through the car speakers.  It did not.  Then out of the car the phone continued call the other person.  I was unable to cancel the call until I shut off the phone and restarted it.   Thanks in advance for the help.

FYI - I tried to write this message from my phone but the web page did not recognize the text and thought nothing was written and would not Submit. 

Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:58 PM