Xbox live problem, RRS feed

• Question

• I recently seen an advertisement deal on xbox live, that was 1 month gold membership deal for one euro if you use your mastercard credit card etc.
    Anyways i was delighted about this deal and immediatly filled ou my mastercard details and tried, but it kept sayin error, after about the 5th try i just gave up and went online to delete my details, after i deleted i checked my account online only to find that microsoft charged me 5 times (5 euro) after tellin me that there was an error. I didnt know any explanation to this only that they gave me xbox live for 5 months, BULL**** they gave me nothing.

The next day i check my account only to find they charged me another 5eur. Microsoft is meant to be one of the most trusthworthy companies in the world, im seriously considering swapping it for a ps3 as they obviously are better. Please tell me were i can make an oficial complaint and/or get my refund.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Changed type Radudles Tuesday, June 1, 2010 11:05 AM
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hello Radudles,

This forum is for Windows and Office Genuine Advantage Issues and has nothing to do with XBox or XBox Live issues.  Nothing you post here about XBox will ever been seen by anyone who may be in a position to assist.

Online credit card ordering errors happen all the time.  May I suggest contacting your credit card company?

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hello Radudles,

This forum is for Windows and Office Genuine Advantage Issues and has nothing to do with XBox or XBox Live issues.  Nothing you post here about XBox will ever been seen by anyone who may be in a position to assist.

Online credit card ordering errors happen all the time.  May I suggest contacting your credit card company?

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 1:36 PM
  • ah i see thank yu :P
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 3:22 PM