How can I fetch data from database on base of query string that I pass on clicking link button in Grid view control in VB.Net 2005? RRS feed

• Question

• I have create a link button column in a Grid view. On clicking link button another page should be opened. If I click link button of the first row, the new page should show the information about product-1, if click link button of the second row, the new page should show the information about product-2 and so on. How can I do this using query string?

• Moved by Vicky SongMicrosoft employee Friday, December 24, 2010 2:08 AM (From:Visual Studio Database Development Tools (Formerly "Database Edition Forum"))
    Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:20 AM

Answers

• Hello Angle20,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your response.

As your issue is related to ASP.NET, I think you’d better repost your issue on the ASP.NET forum here:

http://forums.asp.net/

I’m sorry I don’t have the permission to help you move your issue there.

Thanks,

Vicky Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Avani20 Friday, May 18, 2012 8:52 AM
    Monday, December 20, 2010 6:37 AM

All replies

• Hello Angle20,

Thanks for your post. However this forum is not the appropriate forum to help you with your issue. What kind of project are you creating? Winform application or web application? I will help you move your issue to the right fourm so that you will get better response.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Vicky Song [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 17, 2010 3:50 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for correct my mistake. I am creating a web application. Tools, I am using are ASP.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005. Thanks again.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:20 AM
  • Hello Angle20,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your response.

As your issue is related to ASP.NET, I think you’d better repost your issue on the ASP.NET forum here:

http://forums.asp.net/

I’m sorry I don’t have the permission to help you move your issue there.

Thanks,

Vicky Song [MSFT]

• Marked as answer by Avani20 Friday, May 18, 2012 8:52 AM
    Monday, December 20, 2010 6:37 AM