Outlook error messages RRS feed

• Question

• When I try and exit Outlook, I get this message:  "You have messages in your Outbox waiting to be sent. If you exit now they won't be sent until the next time you start Outlook."  The problem is I have no messages waiting to be sent.  This problem is occurring on  my desktop but not on my surface book.  No one seems to know where the error/problem is.  Any ideas?  Thanks

• Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:01 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Outlook Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:01 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:59 PM
  • Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Outlook Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:01 PM