More then 3 computers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I know this has been covered before but I have googled this question and just want to know for definite can you have more then one subscription per Live ID as I will need 2?

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 1:28 AM

Answers

• Presently you can have only one subscription per Live ID. For two subscriptions you will need two unique Live IDs.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 3:07 AM

All replies

• Presently you can have only one subscription per Live ID. For two subscriptions you will need two unique Live IDs.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 3:07 AM
  •  JimR1 wrote:
    Presently you can have only one subscription per Live ID. For two subscriptions you will need two unique Live IDs.

Cheers its just this is very miss leading

faq wrote:
    Can I purchase multiple subscriptions of Windows Live OneCare if I have more than three computers?
    Yes, you can purchase as many subscriptions as you like. There are no features in the current version of OneCare that require all computers within one household or business to be on the same subscription. You’ll experience the same level of protection, ease of use, and peace of mind with one subscription or many.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 7:11 AM
  • Not misleading, but certainly incomplete. To purchase more than one subscription at this time, each needs to be purchased under its own LiveID, as Jim noted. We're hoping for this to change (ability to have more than 3 PCs on a subscription) and wonder why it hasn't changed yet!

-steve

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 3:51 PM