SharePoint Document Management - Giving access to other users from within CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have CRM 2013 on-premise installed and sharepoint 2013 installed.

I have been able to configure the integration and document locations are being created successfully upon cretion of records Account.

I question is, if the user who has created the record account want to give access on the document location or any other folder created within, to other user , how to proceed.

Beacause I can't find any option where to give access or share the document to other users.

Can anyone help me please?

Many Thanks

Regards

Vinay

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

If user want to give access to documents, he would require to share account record with the user.

Other document sharing could be handle from SharePoint end.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:37 AM
  • Hi,

But within the crm document location window for sharepoint, is it not possible to give acess to other user...

Regards

Vinay

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:41 AM
  • I have not tried that but I hope there is no button for share the documents.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:50 AM