Layout is often broken on "Developing for Windows Phone" threads RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I have a problem with the above mentioned subforum. For example, open this thread. For me, the layout is quite broken and my information is moved to the right of the content which is now squeezed.

I am using Google Chrome, version Version 25.0.1364.97 m. Here is a screenshot on Skydrive.

Cheers

Toni Petrina
    My blog: Toni codes .NET
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Vote as Helpful"

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 8:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• I think that's by Design but I can check. I submitted an inquiry.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:23 PM
  • Even if the move to the left is By Design, the width is an issue. I submitted it as a bug request.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:25 PM
  • It depends on the thread. For some it is ok, for some it is broken. It is not specific to the entire subforum, that is the problem. And I don't know what triggers it :/

Toni Petrina
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Vote as Helpful"

Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:36 PM
  • UPDATE: As expected, this is a combination of "By Design" but they also recognize the value of making it a better experience. Bug #1174000 was filed to track this.

Thanks!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 12:27 AM
  • No problem, it needs to be fixed.

Toni Petrina

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:19 AM