Access Level Management with WMI RRS feed

• Question

•  

Is there a way to modify the Contacts associated with different Access Levels using a WMI?

I know the information has to be stored per user, like contacts in groups, but I cannot find it or any reference to Access Levels.

What has happened is that my corporate domain has been assigned to the "Public" Access Level, so no one can see others Notes or calendar information unless they delete the domains from Public. I really don't want to ask everyone to do so, as it seems there should be some way to modify this on the back end.

Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:15 AM

All replies

• Has anyone found and information on how to modify the Access Level containers through WMI or other tools? I found where everything is stored on the backend database, but I have not found a way to modify multiple users without directly editing the database.

As stated before, my problem is that all of my users have our corporate domain under the Public Access Level, which restricts certain information from all users. I would like to remove this domain from the users via the backend, instead of asking everyone to remove it manually, and second, I would like to know why all of their accounts are created with these domains in the first place. I must have something set somewhere that causes this.

So far I have been unable to locate any information on manipulating the access levels from the admin side.
    Monday, April 27, 2009 3:02 PM