office 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Have purchased and had product key, how do i find the key? I want to install on another laptop and netbook but have lost email that contained key. I purchased from microsofts affiliate but did not get cd, opted for online download.??? Can i get from program already installed??
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:18 AM

Answers

• Hello Furney,

Thank you for visiting the Office Genuine Advantage forum today :-). Curious you mentioned buying Office online but you didn't receive any software whatsoever? Please let us know where you purchased the software from. Also before you install Office on more than one system you may want to read the End User Licensing Agreement "EULA" because you may not be able to install on more than one computer. Also have you tried to contact the company where you made the purchase and ask them to send you the product key? 

There is not an avenue to see or get your Product Key from a computer. There are 3rd party applications available that would allow an end user to do this. We are unable to recommend any of them since it would be against our policy. A well phrased search in your favorite search engine should provide you the appropriate means.

Hope this helps you out.

Thank you,

Stephen

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:10 AM
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:09 AM