How do I enable the Live Mesh Remote Desktop enhancements on VISTA SP1? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I enable the Live Mesh Remote Desktop enhancements on VISTA SP1?
    I uninstall/reinstall many times but still failed to use Livemesh remote desktop, don't know if there's anything wrong?
    my environment is domain users that disabled UAC and added to local administrators group.
    Please assit to have comments, thanks.
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008 1:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The Live Mesh Remote Desktop Enhancements are an option when first installing the Live Mesh software.  Are you seeing an error message when trying to open a remote connection?  What is the connection environment?  For example, currently Live Mesh does not support remote connections through authenticated proxies.  If you're not seeing the option for the Live Mesh Remote Desktop during installation of the Live Mesh software, you can email your Live Mesh logs (or the Servicing log) to lmprev@microsoft.com.  Instructions for collecting these logs are in an Announcement at the top of the forums.  If you're seeing an error when trying to open a remote connection please let me know.  You may also wish to submit a bug report (the instructions for submitting a bug report are in the same Announcement mentioned above).

I hope that helps.

Ben.
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:12 PM