none
Verify RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• The current verification thread is always a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Also, your account will be automatically verified after enough activity.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:46 AM
  • I have a post about win store and I need to upload pics in response to a post but it wont let me, as I need to have my account verified,  I clicked on the link in youir post but it won't let me post on there so I can ask to verify me can you please help
    Tuesday, May 5, 2020 10:01 AM
  • I have a post about win store and I need to upload pics in response to a post but it wont let me, as I need to have my account verified,  I clicked on the link in youir post but it won't let me post on there so I can ask to verify me can you please help

Good day <?!?>

I assume that you got to this thread from search engine and you did not tried to check the forum directly. If you did, then you would understand that the thread in this link is obsolete. THIS MESSAGE IS FROM 2017!

From 2017 till today thousands of users needed to verify their account. We cannot have one thead for so many requests.

From time to time the forum team start a new thread (raising the number in the title by one). This thread had the title verify-your-account-38, and today we are in thread number 43.

The relevant thread is always on the top of the forum.

Please use the following thread: 

Verify Accounts 43

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 11:00 AM