Installing Visual Studio 6 - Getting Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I installed Visual Studio 6 on our Windows Desktop and the first attempt did not go well, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, and I get the following error message. How can I fix this?

AA2913

Thursday, April 2, 2020 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi AA2913,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Based on the error message, do you install and run the Visual Studio 6 as administrator? Notice that you must turn off UAC during the installation, please refer to the guide to install it again. You could have a look at the similar issue and hope it helps.

BTW, this issue is more about VS6.0 and our forum is to discuss about the installation of Visual Studio that is different from VS6.0. If this issue persists, I suggest you ask the VBForums for a more professional help.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, April 3, 2020 3:01 AM