none
I can't get Windows Live Mail to open my email account from a private ISP

Question

• I can't get Windows Live Mail to open my email account from a private ISP.   It was working ok three or four days ago but suddenly it just stopped working.  I tried opening my email account from the ISP website and it worked fine so it's not the password.    I am having the same problem with QuickBooks so I called the Intuit helpline and they told me to create a new user and they installed the program over to the other user.   It works from that other side but I would prefer it better if it could work as it did before, from my side.   They told me that they can't help me with fixing the image because it's a Microsoft problem and that they don't have the expertise to help.   Another thing that I should mention is that I downloaded the new HBO Go and it installed the McAfee Security Plus program and I wanted to unistall it becaue I have the CA (Computer Associates) antivirus and I didn't want to have a problem for having two antivirus programs running at the same time.   It wouldn't unistall.  I'm a little computer proficient so if you can give me some idea I can try to get it fixed.
    Saturday, May 7, 2011 1:18 AM

All replies