Please help My account hacked RRS feed

• Question

• my account has been hacked and was able to recover through the extra-mail

A few days ago requested a solution to my problem and what I could get to respond

And put my problem here and did not get reply

http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=8b2258e1-37c4-4fb5-a29e-18d1c05254c7

Please, Mr.  solution to my problem and appreciate you

I want to retrieve my account, where the bank accounts and open the Inbox

This Account Info

Account Information
    ID Windows Live ID:
    iit@hotmail.com
    Unique Identifier:
    000110A7BCA7FEDD
    Name:
    asd asd

Keep all your account information I can provide you with the

Please help me

• Moved by Jim Groves Tuesday, January 4, 2011 8:28 PM (From:Rights Management Services)
    Monday, December 13, 2010 5:52 AM

Answers

• I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Hotmail. However, this forum is meant to deal with problems with Rights Management Services in Windows Server. It is not about general security questions, and it is definitely not looked at by people who can help you with a Hotmail problem. I wish we could help you with your problem, but we can't.
    Jim Groves Sr. Technical Writer, Server & Cloud Division, Microsoft
    • Marked as answer by Jim Groves Monday, December 13, 2010 6:31 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 6:30 PM

All replies

• I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Hotmail. However, this forum is meant to deal with problems with Rights Management Services in Windows Server. It is not about general security questions, and it is definitely not looked at by people who can help you with a Hotmail problem. I wish we could help you with your problem, but we can't.
    Jim Groves Sr. Technical Writer, Server & Cloud Division, Microsoft
    • Marked as answer by Jim Groves Monday, December 13, 2010 6:31 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 6:30 PM
  • You have to redirect my grievances to the right department ... that is what you will have to do okay  
    Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:32 AM