Asp RRS feed

• Question

• How to use Magnifier in web application?

Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

first of all I fear, that this question is not targeting any microsoft trainings or certifications so it is more or less off topic in here.

I hope I understood you correct and you mean the Magnifying Glass that most operating systems either have build in or where 3rd party tools are available.

The Magnifier is part of the OS and not of a single application. Applications might offer some support, too (e.g. Browsers allow you to select the text size!), but the core magnifieing glass is part of the operating system. It has nothing to do with ASP (ASP = Active Server Pages - so in easy words it is code that runs on a server and produces dynamic web pages that the client can show). ASP cannot have such a function. (Ok, there might be options to increase or decrease the size or so, but that is just some kind of user preferences instead of a magnifying glass.

So if you have questions regarding the magnifying Glass functions of windows, you might want to have a look at the os forums of technet instead.

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 8, 2011 6:27 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2011 12:22 PM
    Answerer