ISO Contoso CRM app RRS feed

• Question

• I downloaded the developer training kit and the 90 trial of CRM 2011.  The lab manual in the kit instructs me to use the Contoso CRM app, but there isn't one.  I've googled and Binged with no success.

Anyone know where I can get this app?  I need to learn CRM 2011 yesterday :)

TIA!

Friday, May 13, 2011 6:57 PM

Answers

• The Contoso organization solutions can be found in the in the following folder of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK Download: SDK\HandsOnLabs\OrgSetupFiles.

Please, see Readme.docx that lists the configurations for organizations used in the Training Course.  Each lab specifies which configuration is required to run this lab.    

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Inna

• Proposed as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, May 23, 2011 7:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by KBCatalyst Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:21 PM
    Friday, May 20, 2011 4:44 AM

All replies

• Thank you for your question. I am looking into it and will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Inna

Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:15 PM
  • The Contoso organization solutions can be found in the in the following folder of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK Download: SDK\HandsOnLabs\OrgSetupFiles.

Please, see Readme.docx that lists the configurations for organizations used in the Training Course.  Each lab specifies which configuration is required to run this lab.    

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Inna

• Proposed as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, May 23, 2011 7:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by KBCatalyst Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:21 PM
    Friday, May 20, 2011 4:44 AM
  • i didnt find them there but i did find them in Assets\orgsetupfiles
    • Proposed as answer by Cafe Con Leche Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:07 PM
    Monday, August 13, 2012 12:19 PM
  • Yeah, seems like they changed that ...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:08 PM