Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals - no link for course RRS feed

• Question

• I signed up for an Azure training day that was due to start today:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for registering. This email confirms your registration for Microsoft’s virtual training. This training consists of multiple sessions, so be sure to block your calendar using the links below. You will receive separate emails, one for each session, in the 24 hours prior to each session’s start time. To access the virtual training you will need to click the link in the session-specific email. Please note, the link to join each session is unique for each registrant and should not be forwarded.

Save the date

10:00 -12:40

19th June 2020,

Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

Save the date
    13:40 -16:00
    19th June 2020,
    Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Save the date" is a link to the .ics file for the meeting but it contains no links to the meeting. It just contains the following text:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To create your vision for tomorrow, you need to understand what the cloud can do for you and your company today. Microsoft Azure Training Day: Fundamentals explains cloud-computing concepts, models, and services, covering topics such as public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service. Here’s what you can expect:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the "Here's what you can expect:" line there is nothing.I didn't realise this until too late.

Too late for me but for the sake of attendees for the remaining sessions, how do we get an invite with a working link to these webinars? A web search reveals dozens of results revealing this has been happening for a while for previous sessons since May.

Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day
    Friday, June 19, 2020 9:46 AM

All replies