none
The iis website is showing up in spannish RRS feed

Answers

• The link you posted was to the forum WINIISPT.  The PT probably refers to Portuguese, and Microsoft Translator (www.microsofttranslator.com) auto-detects some text posted there as Portuguese.

As to why this forum is portuguese, and where the english version is, I'm going to move this post to the Forums questions thread. 

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    • Marked as answer by dvdljns Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:29 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:14 PM

All replies

• The link you posted was to the forum WINIISPT.  The PT probably refers to Portuguese, and Microsoft Translator (www.microsofttranslator.com) auto-detects some text posted there as Portuguese.

As to why this forum is portuguese, and where the english version is, I'm going to move this post to the Forums questions thread. 

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    • Marked as answer by dvdljns Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:29 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:14 PM
  • you can visit any technet forum with the forum interface change to any supported language. That's a feature I think. 

If you want to help others in IIS or ask IIS questions in English, try forums.iis.net. There is no IIS forum here on MSDN and the Windows Server web edition forum on technet is locked in favor of forums.iis.net which IIS volunteer experts are more comfortable with.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, April 15, 2011 4:14 AM