About Windows original validation update RRS feed

• General discussion

• To Microsoft,

I was going very well with my windows copy, thank you very much, and after waiting the respond to my software validation update, Ok, I didn´t have an original software copy installed in my computer, so what?! I desagree, I was not a victim, the software was running great, and Now, Microsoft made me her victim. I did not like one bit what I have now saying to me on my desktop "You maybe a victim of piracy, etc", because to me this is not the issue. So, I made my decision: I have had it with windows and all its online viruses and spyware ever continious menaces. I´m going to Linux, a free and excellent software. I´m going to explore other adventures. No more imperialist software company telling me that I am a victim of something. I disagree with Microsoft´s policy. You know what: it must be over in the future.
    Thanks for making my windows experience quite educational untill today, but know, I am changing my computer software.
    Good-bye.
    • Edited by Florianopolitan Saturday, August 1, 2009 10:19 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Saturday, August 1, 2009 10:29 PM Off topic. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Saturday, August 1, 2009 10:18 PM

All replies