none
Activities and points increasing stopped RRS feed

Answers

• Looks like about 15 hours ago. Let's send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com for trouble shooting.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:09 PM

All replies

• Looks like about 15 hours ago. Let's send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com for trouble shooting.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:09 PM
  • thx, sent
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:13 PM
  • I have not had a problem. I have recent activities, and my points seem to increase normally.

Edit: While I can view my own activities, I cannot view either of yours. I get blank screens.

Edit: Now I can get to your profile activities. cyerh0me replied in a Windows IoT thread 6 hours ago. Dave replied in a Terminal Services thread 5 hours ago. I rated a blog post 2 hours ago. But none of this thread activity shows as yet for any of us.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:11 PM
  • Richard, it is logging activity, just missing the point awards. Looks like you have no points in last 10 hours but I don't know if that's correct for you.

No reply from fissues as of now.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:54 PM
  • I have gotten about 13 points in the last 2 hours. I frequently get points for Wiki articles I edited in the past when they achieve view milestones. These activities never show in my profile activities, but I get points. Others active in the TechNet Wiki have similar experience.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:24 PM
  • Maybe just forums answer points then is broken. I've had a few answers marked in last 15 hours but no points.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:28 PM
  • Yes, I believe forum activity is not showing up. None of my replies in this thread have shown up. And I marked your reply above helpful (about 6 minutes ago), but I don't see the activity, and your points are still the same.

Edit: I just checked a few regulars in the forums, with several recent posts, and the last activity in their profiles is at least 6 hours ago. Something is wrong.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:34 PM
  • Email alerts are also delayed anywhere from 3 to 6 hours.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:01 AM
  • A rather large batch of email alerts just came in plus the missing points. Followed by an email from fissues asking what's wrong? Too funny.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:22 AM
  • Yes, a flood of activities has shown up, and points updated.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:38 AM
  • Seems the alerts delay is related. When that happens the alerts get out of sync such that I will get emails alerts for activity in a thread from even before my engagement. Hope this is not the precursor to tipping over.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:45 AM