none
Easier way to setup folder pairs? RRS feed

• Question

• I've got about 100 folders that are interspersed in other folders on a network drive.  As far as I can tell, the only way to setup syncing is to go through the process 100 times choosing the network folder on the left, then creating and designating the local folder on the right.  This is a painful process.  Is there any easier and quicker way to do it?  Being able to simply drag and drop network folders would be ideal.

Sunday, October 5, 2008 1:48 PM

Answers

• Never mind.  I finally found the "Select subfolder" option that does what I want.  Thanks.

Thursday, October 9, 2008 1:48 AM

All replies

• Sorry there is no way to do this currently - if you want to create 100 different folder pairs you are going to have to go through the process 100 times.

But do you really need 100 folder pairs or do you need to create a single folder pair and select 100 folders that want to sync? I agree it means walking through and selecting 100 folders specifically which can be painful but this might be want you want.

Thanks

Deepa

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:13 PM
  • I don't think I understand.  As far as I can tell, there's no way to designate more than one folder per folder pair.  How would you create a single folder pair and then select 100 folders?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 5:20 PM
  • Never mind.  I finally found the "Select subfolder" option that does what I want.  Thanks.

Thursday, October 9, 2008 1:48 AM