Windows Media Center Edition RRS feed

• Question

• I think this is the right forums I have no idea

Basically I've had a horrible week with you guys so it get's down to me activating windows media center edition so I can use my computer however a human customer service rep said "oh sry problem on our end and we can't activate windows call back tomorrow". so I do and the number she gave me was for a recording over the phone which I have a case number and it also could not activate windows. I HAVE A LEGITAMATE COPY that I bought from a store and have activated before I just did a recovery... after you guys messed up my registries trying to help and all my files were deleted. It seems that Microsoft literally destroyed my computer and it will stop functioning soon all because I wanted a simple virus removed that I couldn't myself and actually pay for to get removed. please give me a windows media center product key because I actually purchased this but my old case was thrown out with the key on back of it so I can get back to my life
    Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:08 PM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:49 PM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hello EchoSaviour,

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

Darin MS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:39 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:49 PM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 9:49 PM