none
MCITP RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I am beginner in the IT world i am thinking to go to studys and start with MCTS study exem 70-653 and 70-680 and if i pass i will continue to MCITP SA studys.

So my question is can beginner do this? im saying i dont know noting in this ,, is it a good idea to get a job in computers or does it not mater if i take this 

Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:58 PM

Answers

• It is possible, but not easy, for a beginner to obtain the MCTS. You will need to study some training materials, but most of the available materials are not written for beginners, and they presume that you already know some basics. This means that, as you read, you will need to dig into additional documentation to clarify those parts that you don't understand in the Training Kit. It's doable, but it will take significant effort. Also, just reading is not enough. You will need to practice the things that you study. You can set up several servers in Virtual Machines for this purpose. This is straightforward to do for an experienced tectnician, but if you are a beginner, once again this will take substantial effort at first.

• Marked as answer by jimys802 Monday, February 28, 2011 7:00 PM
    Monday, February 28, 2011 7:27 AM