none
upgrading MCSE 2000 TO 2003 then onto 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• Just a question concerning the upgrade path( now that I have left it so long). Still working in the industry though was on small scale for the last 2 years and that is why I left the upgrades haha, serves me right huh.

Anyways, I have my MCSE 2000 and had done the 70-210 exam during the process so my question is the following.

What exams do I need to take to upgrade to 2003 then at a later date upgrade that to MCTS? Can I do the following?

exams:70-290 ;70-291 ;70-293;70-294; then take one of the electives ? or is that not the correct approach?

Kindest regards

My apology, I found all the information required simply by looking throughout the forum's previous posts.

Very informative

• Edited by Brent Mills Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:45 PM answered in previous posts
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 3:26 PM

Answers

• As I stated in the edited portion.

This was answered simply by searching the forum and microsofts site, though I will say that this forum had clearer answers that the official site.

For what's it's worth my compliments to the moderators and others who answered the questions

• Marked as answer by Brent Mills Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:50 PM
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 5:50 PM