How can i have a Sales Review site – where i can have – Qlikview Plug Ins – and then also extracts from CRM into that place ? RRS feed

• Question

• hello everyone,

can anyone tell me -

How can i have a Sales Review site – where i can have – Qlikview Plug Ins – and then also extracts from CRM into that place ?

thank you for your help

Jay

Monday, November 25, 2013 4:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Did you check this solution instead of creating custom site ??

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Monday, November 25, 2013 10:09 AM
  • thanks mahender :)

one more question please !

– how does MsCRM and MsSharepoint (whether the free or paid) truly integrate ?

The concept is to have a page for each of the customers – ensuring that we have relevant documents there – share and do active reviews and the data on sharepoint is updated (eg. Forecast reports) dynamically from CRM. 

is it possible to do so ? if there's any way kindly let me know !

thank you for your help again.

Jay

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:43 AM
  • Hello,

We have OOB integration available between sharepoint and crm, once you will enable integration you add documents related to the entity in sharepoint. After from this you can always do custom integration between sharepoint and CRM because both product have strong API support available, so if you have any requirement to update some data in sharepoint when it is changed in CRM you can always do that.

Here is step by step process

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:22 AM
  • i had a doubt , can data integrity issue be a problem ?

i exposed the fact that we might probably have some data integrity issues on account to the Customer Clean Up.

the  potential challenges when Customer Names have changed in CRM and/or – we have merged customers.

I am concerned if we may have data integrity since the integration is not as tight as I understood. can that be a problem ?

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:26 AM