none
Windows 10 questions

Question

• I had windows 8.1.  I was encouraged to download the free version of windows 10.  I did that, but then I could no longer scan on my HP Envy  4500 printer, so I was encouraged to go back to windows 8.1, which I did.  That opened up a whole host of problems.  I lost both "Word" and "Excel".  These had to be reinstalled from the Microsoft website.  

The computer still frequently makes  references to Windows 10 and not Windows 8.1.  Apparently there are still some traces of Windows 10 in  the computer.  The change back to Windows 10 was done some time around October or November of 2015.

Question: Have there been improvements in Windows 10 since that time? Can I still get the free version of Windows 10?  Would there be an advantage to have it? Would my HP Envy 4500 printer work properly?       In other words, could I both print and scan if I went back to Windows 10?

Recently after I scaned my computer (HP Pavilion20 All-in-One PC) with SuperAntiSpyware, the screen turned black, is that a problem you can fix, or do I refer to SuperAntiSpyware?

• Moved by litdev Friday, January 22, 2016 10:48 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2016 10:45 PM

Answers