Get another copy of Streets & Trips. RRS feed

• Question

• A few weeks ago I bought S & T 2011 and loaded it over my 2010 version.  It worked fine.  Three days ago my computer crashed (virus?) and I lost my S & T.  Since it was acquired over the internet I have no product code or key.  How can I get another copy of 2011?
    Monday, July 4, 2011 12:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Loggie,

Contact the online retailer you purchased it from. It may be able to assist you.

Laptop GPS World
    Monday, July 4, 2011 9:59 AM
  • ... Since it was acquired over the internet I have no product code or key.  How can I get another copy of 2011?

Even if it was acquired as a legitimate download, you still should have received a key from the vendor that would be required by Microsoft for activation.  It is always a good idea to write these things down and put them in a safe location for this sort of emergency. 

You can download another copy of 2011 from the Microsoft website and, if you have a valid product key as per above, activate the program.  But if you had activated with a valid key before, Microsoft should have a record of that and a call to customer service should get you going again.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 1:39 PM