Help with Hotmail please RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I cannot seem to find the most appropriate forum in the drop down box for this question.

For the past week or so, my hotmail account has said it was full and that I needed to delete things (or to pay for storage).

I've tried multiple times, and in multiple ways, (including having googled for different ideas) to delete more than 7000 emails. However, NOTHING works. I delete, delete, delete but they are NEVER actually removed from my recycle bin.

I did email customer support, but only (sometimes) received an answer via phone. I've since deleted the hotmail app on my phone as it was useless to me if nothing was working. I've tried to delete the emails from both my phone and from desktops, but nothing.

I've since emailed support again but, I can only assume they can only reply to me via email, which they CAN'T do because my box is apparently full and it won't let me get rid of things, grr!!

Can someone please assist?

Thank you,

Jo

Monday, April 22, 2019 10:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• They'll help you over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 22, 2019 11:23 PM
  • Thank you! :)
    Monday, April 22, 2019 11:29 PM
  • You're welcome.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 22, 2019 11:30 PM