About MCTS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all..

I want help from all u people..

MCTS contains which exams?

please help guys..
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 4:20 PM

Answers

• I'm guessing you mean "dumps."  This is probably the wrong place to be searching for brain dumps, as most people look at it like cheating.
    • Proposed as answer by Lauren3335 Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:06 PM
    • Marked as answer by .revEditor Wednesday, July 9, 2008 7:01 PM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:06 PM
  • Thats because it is cheating. Braindumps devalue the certifications and the hard work and time people put in to obtaining them. And Lauren is correct, this is no place to ask for dumps.

If you dump your way through a certification you learn basically nothing, which is where the term "Paper MCSE" came from years ago. Once people memorized the questions to exams we had nearly 400,000 MCSE's in Windows NT 4.0 with my guess is more than 2/3 of which didn't honestly have a clue. If someone wants to be certified then they should persue it, but not by cheating.  I wont go into what would normally be a 3 page rant about my personal views about braindumps and cheating, anyone who knows me can tell you I don't like it. So for this forum the reader's digest version is simple and enough to the point I think.

Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 7:01 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Bhushan,

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a 'dumb'?

Sincerely,
    Ben

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 5:07 PM
  • I'm guessing you mean "dumps."  This is probably the wrong place to be searching for brain dumps, as most people look at it like cheating.
    • Proposed as answer by Lauren3335 Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:06 PM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:06 PM
  • Thats because it is cheating. Braindumps devalue the certifications and the hard work and time people put in to obtaining them. And Lauren is correct, this is no place to ask for dumps.

If you dump your way through a certification you learn basically nothing, which is where the term "Paper MCSE" came from years ago. Once people memorized the questions to exams we had nearly 400,000 MCSE's in Windows NT 4.0 with my guess is more than 2/3 of which didn't honestly have a clue. If someone wants to be certified then they should persue it, but not by cheating.  I wont go into what would normally be a 3 page rant about my personal views about braindumps and cheating, anyone who knows me can tell you I don't like it. So for this forum the reader's digest version is simple and enough to the point I think.

Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 7:01 PM
    Answerer
  • Bhushan,
    This is a support forum where IT professionals seek each others guidance in solving issues, brainstorming and the like. This is not a forum to be requesting dumps. You should also be aware that using such dumps, undermines the efforts of the thousands of engineers/support personnel who have gained their knowledge through years of hard work and experience. You should also be aware that use of such dumps is a violation of the law.
    Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:02 PM
  •  If MS follows through, you could lose your cert and the privilege of ever earning another MS cert.  Now that's "dumb".
    Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:43 PM
  • ok thank you..

I didnt know  that it is cheat..

sorry I'll not ask for it again..
    Friday, July 11, 2008 6:20 AM
  •   ok thank you..

Friday, July 11, 2008 6:20 AM
  •   ok thank you..