CRM 2011 :: One of the Related entity grid is not displaying RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Today, while using CRM application, i noticed that, one of the related entity left navigation link on my Accounts entity form is not listing the pre-defined related records.

Lets say i have an email activity for an Account "XXX".

On the UI, there is a left navigation link "Email" which should list all the emails associated to Mr. XXX

But, the grid on click displays nothing! i did check the relationship properties and even the filter criteria if any.

I can see the set of emails when viewed from Activities link from the left navigation.

Can anyone please help me out in pointing what could be wrong in my approach?

Monday, June 9, 2014 1:06 PM

All replies

• Krishna,

With the OOB relationship between Email and Account, you wouldn't have a left nav link for email but can see them under the Activities. If you have added a custom relationship between these entities and are looking for data in the new left nav then make sure the New/custom Account lookup on email is set.

HTH

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Monday, June 9, 2014 1:35 PM
    Monday, June 9, 2014 1:35 PM
  • Dear Mamatha,

It is a custom activity, and i have seen the relationship and it is 1:N from Account to custom activity.

Is there anything else that i need to check?

Thanks!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:59 AM