Field not found: 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.RolePrivilege.PrivilegeId' RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have one custom Webpage integrated with CRM. It was migrated from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011. But currently when i m running the program it is not running and i got the error in "AddLink" method. Please help me to fix this. It was working in CRM 2011 after migration, but suddenly it got stop working.

Error Message : Field not found: 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.RolePrivilege.PrivilegeId'.

- Karthik S

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 6:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

On CRM Server, open Deployment Manager and update the CRM Organization with any available updates
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/communityserver-wikis-components-files/00-00-00-00-05/1300.updateOrganization.png

After applying rollup you need to apply database updates as shown above.

Please mark this as an answer if it helps.

Ajay Chawla

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:36 AM
  • Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your response. I have my organization with latest updates. So i m not getting that Update option in Deployment manager.

- Karthik S

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:04 AM
  • I think its Role based issue.

Please check your Application Event log. M sire u will find something, and post that message here.

If any rights are missing then give it and then try again.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Edited by DynamicsCRM31 Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:09 AM
    • Proposed as answer by DynamicsCRM31 Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:23 AM
    Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:08 AM
  • Debug your page and check javascript in IE(f12)

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:20 AM
  • In CRM 4, methods for this type of customization were used that are not supported in CRM 2011.  I recommend that you have a look at the CRM 2011 SDK and ensure that your web page customization is leveraging a supported configuration.  You will most likely need to re-develop and redeploy your custom web page to leverage web resources in CRM 2011

Regards, Donna

Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:53 PM