Blocked Microsoft Community Account

General discussion

• Its ben  almost a year and my account is still block and I have made over 20 phone calls to resolve this .  David Wolters a moderator for Microsoft Community has abused his job with Microsoft . This man has blocked many peoples accounts because they are just a little smarter then him and it seems he is playing god and when this man faces someone smarter he blocks there profile . I think its about time to drive over to Redmond WA  and pay a visit to his employer and get this matter resolved . I will take all the messages they sent my and let all see how David Wolters responds with massages back to me . One thing I don't need to be called stupid my a moderator . How does anyone deal with people like this working for Microsoft and getting paid to insult people and black accounts . He blacks many accounts from what I read on the internet he has some issues and should be fired or he will place Microsoft in a federal law Suit and possible criminal charges for stalking .
    Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:58 PM

All replies

• As I said in your original complaint threads, these forums are not the proper place for any of this.

You will need to correspond with the forums team directly (fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com) for further assistance.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 2:14 PM